‘Good Luck Charlie’ Star Brigit Mendler Debuts New Track ‘Forgot to Laugh’

viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012



“Ready or Not,” Good Luck Charlie starlet Bridgit Mendler is hitting the airwaves with a hot new track.
The 19-year-old has released another new song off her highly-anticipated debut studio album. Titled “Forgot to Laugh,” the tune will be featured on her upcoming record, Hello My Name Isdue out Oct. 22.
Mendler penned the catchy tune with some of music’s biggest producers while juggling her time between the studio and the Disney set.
“It wound up being a really fun challenge,” she said of the process. “I have funky R&B tendencies when I write by myself. I really love doo-wop and a jazzy swing beat. Rhythm is a big emphasis in my own writing.”
She added:

“Working with different producers was great because I was able to articulate what I wanted, and we got a cool variety on the album.”

0 comentarios: